Bingo has become a very popular game and although many people love it, the truth is that the younger generation may not really know how to play it. If you want to spend a fun afternoon with your kids, start scribbling on the bingo cards as we explain in this simple tutorial to learn how to play bingo.
It’s easy and fun to play bingo. If you do it at home with the kids, you can play with jellies instead of money, although older people will prefer to play at https://bingojokes.com where the games or stakes are where the prize amounts can be high.
Deflation of Great Online Bingo
- Players: Unlimited users.
- Ball or stone: 75
- Cards: A square with 25 spaces, with 1 middle space already filled (wild card) and 24 empty spaces to be filled according to a ball (or stone) draw.
- Powers or Power Ups: These are special elements that can speed up and improve your game. We will explain more about that.
Bingo is a worldwide game, very common in festivals, traditional festivals. It is very popular, because it is fun to play among family and friends.
In the game, the numbered balls in the balloon are drawn one by one. Bingo has many different rules and ways to win, patterns and punctuation, but it is very simple and easy to play.
Bingo is probably one of the most popular games of chance in the world. It is very easy to play, very similar to the type of lottery and the fact is that it can be practiced both at home and at the gaming venue.
The game has different versions regarding its origins, although the most popular theory is that it was created in the 16th century in Italy when barbarians used balls to raffle their collection of gold, silver and other taxes to the various villages they owned. . Apparently some numbers were written representing the village and the barbarians had to choose one of the balls that contained those numbers. Depending on which one seemed to them, they had to gather from one village or another.
Bingo evolved and from a tax collection game finally became a recreational game for families. Currently, it is played all over the world and is quite easy to learn as we are now explaining to you.
Steps to play bingo
- Bingo consists of a drum filled with 90 balls containing numbers that we must cross on a cardboard in which there are usually a total of 15 numbers arranged in three rows of five numbers each.
- The game begins with all players with a cardboard in front of them and a pen or marker in hand to cross out.
- A person is in charge of turning the drum, and removing the ball from which he or she must say the number aloud (in the automatic case, the ball comes out on its own after a few spins).
- The players who have the number called on their card must cross it.
- The player who crosses all five numbers on a line must say “Line” and will be awarded the jackpot allocated to “Line”.
- After “Line” is called, the game continues. Players who return to complete one line out of three they have can say “Line”.
- The player who manages to cross all the numbers on his card must say “Bingo” out loud and collect the jackpot assigned to it.